LH001046: 'The Round House'
The Round House is in the centre, with the Tramways Car Barn (1905) to the left. On the right is a glimpse of the Pilots cottage (no 9) (c1904). Dalgety's Building (1901), designed by J Talbot Hobbs, is on the extreme right. The Fremantle Harbour Trust signal mast, seen above the Round House, was removed to Cantonment Hill in 1929.