2020: Year In Review
We welcomed over 39,000 visitors to My Say Freo in 2020 and the busiest month was November. We read and use every piece of input that comes in online or in-person at drop-in sessions, workshops or engagement events. This year you made your thoughts count on over 30 projects and development applications and these projects or decisions attracted the most input:
- Booyeembara Park East End & Mountain Bike Trails
- Development Application 285 & 297 South Street Hilton
- What’s in a Name? Exploring the Idea of Renaming Kings Square
- Proposed Golf Club House, Café and Community Facility (Montreal St)
- Library Services: Adapting to COVD19
This year certainly threw some curve balls, but we pivoted to online workshops, created an online citizen science project and checked in with you to see if COVID19 has changed what you need from the Fremantle library or even how you biked in a pandemic.
Thank you for being part of the My Say Freo community in 2020 and shaping decisions that are made for our community. We can't wait to hear your thoughts and ideas in 2021.